12.12.2011

It's a Small World, After All

Here's the storyline:

Storyline 1:
Because of getting snowed in during the Winter of '06, I got a job at Canlis Restaurant.

Because Canlis encourages growth, I thought of starting a business.

Because of my cheeky/failed attempt at said adventure, The Non-Scotsman decided to start one instead.

Storyline 2:
Because my Canlis employer studied at Cornell, he met Will Guidara of Eleven Madison Park.

Because I worked at Canlis, my sister sang at their birthday party, where she met her now-boyfriend, Will Guidara.

Because Will (and the EMP chef) wrote a cookbook, a celebratory dinner was hosted at Canlis Restaurant.

Because the dinner was hosted, The Non-Scotsman made this film:


3 comments:

  1. This realy is his best work of yet, but not to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more, Mr. Andrews. Using gear he likes, doing projects he likes...this can only lead to more good things.

    ReplyDelete